[Mageia-artwork] [RFC] Proposed logo guidelines

Olivier FAURAX olivier at faurax.fr
Sun Jan 9 12:39:49 CET 2011

Le 05/01/2011 21:51, Olivier FAURAX a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> We need to find and discuss logo guidelines, and to see what we can
> allow/disallow about the logo.
> In this text, "logo" refer to the whole thing (cauldron, bubble,
> "mageia" text). The "icon" is cauldron+bubble.
> [...]

Also, if you see modified logo in the wild, please report them.

I just saw the logo from http://cia.vc/stats/project/Mageia

Modifications from original:
- modified bubble width
- gradient from black to grey, on the cauldron and on the bubble

I think the modified bubble width is bad, it doesn't seem bubbles now.
For the gradient, I think it should be "icon-wise" rather than applying
to each bubble (+cauldron) indepedently.

Have a nice day
--
Olivier FAURAX, http://ofaurax.free.fr/
"Rien de ce qui mérite d'être appris ne peut être enseigné." Oscar Wilde.