[Mageia-artwork] Meeting tonight

Luc Menut lmenut at free.fr
Wed Jun 29 23:23:09 CEST 2011

Le 29/06/2011 14:29, Thorsten van Lil a écrit :

> Thanks Luc, for your comments. You named some concerns I have with
> window decoration. In the upcomming meeting, I would like to discuss
> this topic in general and appoint someone who will address the whole
> issue (with hopefully proper solutions). Can you may attend to the
> meeting today? Or can I relegate the chosen person to you, as a
> discussion partner?

first, sorry to reply too late, I don't have lot of time these days.
I can be part of the discussion, but I won't be usefull for gnome,
because I use only KDE4 as DE.
I think the discussion should involve maintainers of the main DE in
Mageia, as they probably know best, the problems we can have with
various window decorations and widget styles; dmorgan and mikala (who
have already replied) will be indispensable in this discussion.

regards,
Luc