[Mageia-artwork] Last ToDo-Reminder

Anne nicolas ennael at mageia.org
Tue May 24 10:55:38 CEST 2011

2011/5/24 Thorsten van Lil <tvl83 at gmx.de>:
> Hey folks,
>
> the thrill is rising. As the final ISOs will be created on Friday, we have
> to submit all our changes and work until Thursday!
>
> Anne send us an short todo-list yesterday.
> So here is a short update:
>> - left-background for installer (without anything or including Mageia 1
>> release)
> done
>> - left background for mcc (in 2 pieces we need to fix the one used
> when you maximize window)
> Done by dtsiamasiotis?
>> - adding mageia logo on background ?
> Done by schultz
>
> So far, so goods. Thanks for your work. But there are still a few tasks to
> proceed:
>
>> - advertising images
> Patricia (from marcom-team) has collected some ideas for them:
> http://mageia.org/wiki/doku.php?id=marcom:sandbox&s[]=advertising#mageia_1_advertising_screens_during_install
> The current advertising images can be found here:
> http://svnweb.mageia.org/soft/drakx/trunk/advertising/
>
>> - KDE / GNOME menu button
> any volunteers or ideas on it?
>
>> - live CDs cover
> I will extract a CD cover of the grub menu image (but after release)
>
> and last but not least:
>
> - KDE/GNOME/Custom Icons for the DE-selection in the installer.
> This could be an dumbed down "screenshot" (not a real screenshot) of the
> DEs. For example a dark blue screen with one task bar on the bottom for KDE
> and with two taskbars (one on top, one on bottom) for GNOME. The custom one
> may only be a dark blue screen with the pot of the logo on it. All three may
> can be put onto a TFT or other monitor, to make it more clear. But that's
> only an idea, if you have other/better ideas, you're welcome to realize
> them.
> Her again:
> Any volunteers?

I will take the images for installer for KDE/GNOME/Personnalized desktop

About menu button I thought I could find someone to do it but he is
not available :/. Tumbelina made some proposals bu unfortunately it
does not fit in systray. We really need someone who knows about 3D and
glossy effects

Cheers

> Greetings,
> Thorsten