[Mageia-artwork] I Suggest a theme

Lucas Borges .. lucaspatis at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 13 14:32:45 CET 2012

Hi

I created a theme, I think he's very handsome. I had an idea to show you, I want an opinion. It was very well accepted by the community KDE-Look.org.

See the link http://kde-look.org/content/show.php/Aquary+qtcurve+theme?content=147688.

Oliver and others in the community also liked. I am now creating the same for GTK3 because the QtCurve integrates seamlessly into QT and GTK2 applications. I think the QtCurve a good alternative for a beautiful theme. We can improve the color scheme and other aspects easily. So what do think?

Lucas