[Mageia-artwork] [Mageia-marketing] Splash screens ready

Patricia Fraser trish at thefrasers.org
Fri Mar 9 21:58:58 CET 2012

Hi Max,

> On the one hand I like Guala's images because they look much more
> polished and professional, but Esteban's images, by their virtue of
> being simpler, come across more strongly with the messages we want to
> convey. I don't want to diminish anybody's hard work, but something
> needs to be done here.

Do we have a link to look at Guala's images? Sorry if you've already
posted this, I missed it.

I think Esteban's texts are just fine, so it's a matter of choosing the
right images; and we're going to need another set of images for Mageia
3, so having a second set ready to go is not a bad thing!

Cheers!

--
Trish Fraser, VVMZ4 91L2V
-35.67896, 142.66637