[Mageia-artwork] [Mageia-marketing] Splash screens ready

Sebastian sebsebseb sebsebseb_mageia at gmx.com
Tue Mar 13 05:19:39 CET 2012

On 13/03/12 04:04, Guala wrote:
> Hey guys... I try to keep up with the list after week end, tell them
> I'm a little lost with the theme of the images vs. the corresponding
> text, what would that go in each of the images?.
>
> Show me the path! ;)

Marketing team will tell you which text to use on which image, but this
hasn't been decided just yet, but soon it will be.

As for which images to use, I am not sure about that, I don't think it's
been decided by anyone yet.

It seems the slide show images and their text have a deadline of
Wednesday.  With the Mageia 2 Beta 2 on Thursday with the images as part
of the installer slide show.

 From Sebastian sebsebseb