[Mageia-artwork] Final installer discussion

Sebastian sebsebseb sebsebseb_mageia at gmx.com
Thu Mar 15 02:56:52 CET 2012

That will be ok, but I think with relivent texts it would be good to
have logos for some of the software's that are mentioned such as for
example the Firefox logo.  That's the kind of thing Ubuntu and Mint do
with their installer slide show images for example. Also Esteban used
software logos in his images.

I suggested to Guala on IRC rather recently to try making a second lot
as well for some of the images with not only the text, but also logos
for some of the software that is being mentioned in the text such as
Firefox and LibreOffice. If he does this soon some of us could decide
what we think looks better, I assume, before the final images really
must be sent to the packagers.

Guala seemed to think on IRC that it may be a good idea to put software
logos in the cauldron bubbles.

I know there isn't much time to agree on changes to the artwork now, but
then again if Guala is willing to try what I am suggesting, there is
still time.

Also yes I would like Mageia 2 Beta 2 released later on today with the
installer slide show graphics, so got to be quick with any last minute
changes, if they are going to be part of it.

 From Sebastian sebsebseb