[Mageia-artwork] Mageia 3 goals

Max Quarterpleen bogusman222 at gmail.com
Wed May 30 21:50:46 CEST 2012

Hello everybody
With Mageia 2 behind us, it's time to start thinking about Mageia 3.
Hopefully we will learn our
lessons<https://wiki.mageia.org/en/Mageia2_Postmortem#Artwork>from
Mga2 and make Mga3 even better.
We need to decide soon what our focus and plans are for Mga3.
Please have a look here: https://wiki.mageia.org/en/Mga3_artwork_todo_list
We need to discuss this.
What our priorities are.
How much time each task should take.
How much time to devote to each task.
What sort of timeline we can look forward to.
All this in addition to bug-work.

Today's meeting was poorly attended, so we couldn't exactly discuss this at
length. Therefore, please people, discuss this on the mailing list.
I would like to have this ironed out by next meeting (June 13), so that we
can vote on it then and set things in motion.

Thanks.
Max