[Mageia-artwork] Mageia 3 goals

Donald Stewart watersnowrock at gmail.com
Wed May 30 22:04:55 CEST 2012

On 30 May 2012 20:50, Max Quarterpleen <bogusman222 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello everybody
> With Mageia 2 behind us, it's time to start thinking about Mageia 3.
> Hopefully we will learn our lessons from Mga2 and make Mga3 even better.
> We need to decide soon what our focus and plans are for Mga3.
> Please have a look here: https://wiki.mageia.org/en/Mga3_artwork_todo_list
> We need to discuss this.
> What our priorities are.
> How much time each task should take.
> How much time to devote to each task.
> What sort of timeline we can look forward to.
> All this in addition to bug-work.
>
> Today's meeting was poorly attended, so we couldn't exactly discuss this at
> length. Therefore, please people, discuss this on the mailing list.
> I would like to have this ironed out by next meeting (June 13), so that we
> can vote on it then and set things in motion.
>
> Thanks.
> Max

I will make some gantt charts for the process at some point so
hopefully that will keep us on track. i will post a spreadsheet for
the times that I think that it will need before i build the charts so
we can edit the times as a group.

Thanks for adding more to the postmortem, I think that we have most
things covered now.