[Mageia-dev] Art, Logo and Branding

Gustavo Ariel Giampaoli giampaoli.gustavo at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 16:26:08 CEST 2010

> I do think Mageia is a good name, that is versatile enough for you to
> work with, it sounds exotic (I didn't know it was greek, it sounded
> spanish to me when i first read it) it's short and unique.

I algo think Mageia is good enough.

About Graham, I think that until the board is ready, the "heads" are
the original starters (that I can't identify yet XDDDD). I guess
Romain, Anne, and I don't know who else.

So:

* Option 1: they must give a "yes" to confirm Graham has new "marketing head".

* Option 2: Maybe they want to wait until the board is ready, an then,
the official board should confirm Graham.

tavillo1980