[Mageia-dev] Small Mandriva problems to go thinking before Mageia Development begins

Dimitrios Glentadakis dglent at gmail.com
Sun Sep 26 10:05:08 CEST 2010

2010/9/24, André Machado <afmachado at dcemail.com>:

> 1. Since Mandriva 2010.0, there is a strange problem with BR-ABNT layout
> keyboards: when you press the , key at numpad, system prints a . instead.
> I've report this bug at Mandriva's Bugzilla but don't know if it was fully
> fixed. Other current distros are afected too. Ubuntu is one what is not.
If you try different layouts in your keyboard you will see that the
"." of numpad it is nt the same for all
eg in my system :

French: .
Greek: ,

> 3. When updating a kernel, all installed kernels are listed on GRUB screen.
> This is right, but can confuse some users. We should show only the last
> installed kernel and a menu item that leads to other menu with all other
> installed kernels.

I think that the only thing that could confuse the user is that he had
to knows that the last kernel in the list is the default too (the
first in the list).

--
Dimitrios Glentadakis