[Mageia-dev] So?

Robert Xu robxu9 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 14:19:49 CEST 2010

On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 07:40, Gustavo Giampaoli
<giampaoli.gustavo at gmail.com> wrote:
>> i know you mean well, but would you please (pretty please with sugar on top),
>> calm the f*** down.
>
> I am VERY "f***ing" calm. If I was some kind of crybaby, maybe I
> should feel disrespect because you wrote "f***"?
>
> I'm sorry if you (or anyone else) are misunderstanding my words.
> However, I affirm what I've said in the mail before.
>
> I can write some other thoughts that I have. But I'm afraid that there
> could be some real crybaby around and could feel offended. (just in
> case, I'm not calling you "crybaby", but if you feel so it's not in my
> hands).
>
> Besides, IMHO these MLs are not for this kind of discussions.
>
> So, I made my point in the mail before. For me, period.

Let's keep on topic, yes?

A good idea would be to keep a wiki page listing all the aspects of
Mageia we want...
like, "We want RPM, we want plain-text mails only, we want a cool logo", etc...

If you do that, people can go there for reference, and if we agree on
stuff, you can change that page.

Besides, it's temporary, and you will probably be able to split it up
into sections later.

But let's just keep a disambiguation page of jumbled stuff first.

--
later, Robert Xu