[Mageia-dev] What do you think about create a Mageia Welcome Center?

P. Christeas p_christ at hol.gr
Thu Sep 30 23:42:16 CEST 2010

On Thursday 30 September 2010, André Machado wrote:
> Honestly, do a poll with the user before he or she uses the system for the
> first time is a shot in the foot. I think some should appear in the
> taskbar notification inviting the user to answer some questions when he
> was online a few days after you have installed the system.

Agreed, a survey is not a welcome.

From a statistics point of view, IMHO, the best results would come if you
could get the user to answer _2_ short (as in non-boring) questionaires: one
just before he/she has any experience with the distro, and one a few days
later. The first would tell if marketing got the message right and the second
would indicate if the distro lives up to its hype.

--
Say NO to spam and viruses. Stop using Microsoft Windows!