[Mageia-dev] Identifying Target Markets

Graham Lauder yorick_ at openoffice.org
Thu Sep 30 23:15:00 CEST 2010

On Friday 01 Oct 2010 03:05:26 Kira wrote:

> Just saying that Mageia can do anything would make new comers wonder:
>
> So, what's the difference Mageia had toward other distribution?
>
> We can still list out what Mageia can do, but some personality is
>
> definitely needed,

Cool Kira,

I love the concept of "Personality", that's what branding should do: Highlight
the Personality and Personality is a strong attractor in this market

Define that personality and that guides branding elements such as Logo and
mascot.

Cheers
GL

--
Graham Lauder,

INGOTs Assessor Trainer
(International Grades in Open Technologies)
www.theingots.org