[Mageia-dev] Epoll need translation

Oliver Burger oliver.bgr at googlemail.com
Sun Oct 3 14:22:00 CEST 2010

Olivier Thauvin <nanardon at nanardon.zarb.org> schrieb am 2010-10-02
> As consequence of this, Epoll has been mostly written in... French
> (sorry :).

I think, first of all, we need the software in English. Then the different
language teams can start translating and prrofreading. I wouldn't want to
dictate the way this is done to those teams. They have to do the work and they
should decide how to do it. After all, the translation teams are very small
(mostly less then 10 people per language) and they have to find a workflow they
are comfortable with.

Oliver