[Mageia-dev] sync with mandriva

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Mon Nov 8 12:37:44 CET 2010

Le lundi 08 novembre 2010 à 12:11 +0100, Bruno Cornec a écrit :
> Michael Scherer said on Mon, Nov 08, 2010 at 12:04:25PM +0100:
> > separated svn for tarball.
>
> What does it bring ?

compared to current situation, it allow us to clean it more easily the
tarball from svn. The goal was to prevent endless growth of the
repository.

> if you know from the .spec which revision corresponds to which tar file,
> then storing them in a flat structure is largely enough no ?

Well, a flat or a directory like structure for perf reason, yes. But it
was discussed some years ago on maintainers@, and so I think this was
raised as well, except that I do not remind the outcome. Spuk did the
work, so you need to ask him.

--
Michael Scherer