[Mageia-dev] Release cycle - what is actually POSSIBLE?

Marc Paré marc at marcpare.com
Fri Nov 26 12:49:38 CET 2010

Le 2010-11-26 06:23, Ahmad Samir a écrit :

> You mean the "rumours" that Ubuntu will switch to a rolling distro
> model? http://www.h-online.com/open/news/item/Ubuntu-Rolling-release-rumours-wrong-1142040.html
>
> (thanks to misc posting the link on IRC yesterday).

Yes. Thanks for the link and setting me straight on this too. I'm sure
that I am not the only one who was not fully informed of the reply to
the original rumour. I read the original article on LinuxToday.com. I
now see that they have a link to an article setting this straight
http://www.networkworld.com/community/blog/ubuntu-sticking-six-month-development-cycle

Thanks again.

Cheers

Marc