[Mageia-dev] [132682]

Balcaen John mikala at mageia.org
Thu Aug 11 18:01:11 CEST 2011

Le Jeudi 11 Août 2011 17:30:59 D.Morgan a écrit :
> On Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 5:24 PM,  <root at mageia.org> wrote:
> > Revision 132682 Author ze Date 2011-08-11 17:24:06 +0200 (Thu, 11
> > Aug 2011)
> >
> > Log Message
> >
> > - version 0.9.26
> > - and libtool strikes again... (use autogen.sh)
> > - avoid using useless macros
> > - proper way to avoid static files
> > - list files for a correct uninstall
> > - arrange spec
> >
> > Modified Paths
>
> Have you asked mikala before updating this ?
> Does Soprano still build with it ? i remember having reverted
> previously because this broke soprano build.  ( this was requested by
> mikala )
Well i'm sure Ze did test this locally before of course, since he asked
me several question regarding iurt so i'm sure that he's testing now
locally at least the build in a iurt chroot so he won't push a package
on the BS that might failed (excepted  some rpmlints rejection of course
but that can happen to everyone) , but just in case i'm not sure that he
tested the rpm with nepomuk btw (there's several changes on soprano
regarding rasqal/raptor  but it's more for KDE SC/Framework 4.8 and
since we're not swichting to KDE 4.8 currently.

PS: yeah ze  i'm sorta back online  ;o)

--
Balcaen John