[Mageia-dev] [RPM] cauldron core/release firefox-ext-add-on-compatibility-reporter-0.9-1.mga2

Sander Lepik sander.lepik at eesti.ee
Thu Aug 25 20:45:16 CEST 2011

25.08.2011 21:28, Mageia Team kirjutas:
> Name        : firefox-ext-add-on-compatibility-reporter  Relocations: (not relocatable)
> Version     : 0.9                               Vendor: Mageia.Org
> Release     : 1.mga2                        Build Date: Thu Aug 25 20:27:17 2011
> Install Date: (not installed)               Build Host: jonund
> Group       : Networking/WWW                Source RPM: (none)
> Size        : 133229                           License: MPL
> Signature   : (none)
> Packager    : Mageia Team <http://www.mageia.org>
> URL         : https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/add-on-compatibility-reporter/
> Summary     : Firefox extension that enables to report broken/working extensions
> Description :
> Help Mozilla make sure your favorite add-ons get updated for upcoming Firefox
> releases by using this extension to report whether they still work or are
> having some issues with alpha and beta releases.
>
> tv <tv> 0.9-1.mga2:
> + Revision: 135357
> - new release
> - imported package firefox-ext-add-on-compatibility-reporter
WHY OH WHY are you doing this?!

This add-on can be downloaded from amo. You import new extensions but i can't see you
updating them when new Firefox is released!

There is really no reason to make our life so hard :/ It's a real pain to keep track on all
those extensions that need upgrading when new Firefox is coming.

Bad idea, really bad idea!

--
Sander