[Mageia-dev] x11-server 1.11.0

Thierry Vignaud thierry.vignaud at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 14:43:27 CEST 2011

On 31 August 2011 13:20, Michael Scherer <misc at zarb.org> wrote:
> And almost no one tested anything in main/testing.
> See the case with rpm5, see the case with previous xorg at mandriva.

Well, for X.org I did get reports back which drivers were working or not.
But I did have to send ping reminders though.

At least, it would enables more people to:
- test
- be able to downgrade server & drivers if anything went wrong
  (wouldn't be possible if x-1.11.0 is put directly in core/release)
- contribute fixes (tmb helped fixed bogus drivers for 1.10.0)

my 2 cents...