[Mageia-dev] packages-mentoring wiki page

andre999 andr55 at laposte.net
Sun Jul 3 22:21:01 CEST 2011

Angelo Naselli a écrit :

>> Sorry, I thought you were one of the mentors.
> Well indeed i am, i'm mentoring stblack :)

great, I've added you to the tables :)
and your apprentice, too (in the Mentoring in progress table)
You can take a look.

To better complete the tables :
For yourself
- would you be interested in mentoring (partly) in another language (Italian ?)
- how many apprentices would you be interested in taking on at a time (now)
(you can say maybe)
- would you like to focus on mentoring for a particular type of package ?

For your apprentice, under progress/comments I put "in progress"

It would probably a good idea if he lists his info as a (intended) packager in
the packaging team table in the wiki at packaging#packaging_team. (email, time
zone, skills, etc.)

I you like, you can email me any info you would like added/changed, or add it
yourself.
I could do the same for your apprentice in the packaging team table, too.

Good luck with your apprentice :)
--
André