[Mageia-dev] Anybody having high CPU by kded4 after upgrading to 4.6.90?

Radu-Cristian FOTESCU beranger5ca at yahoo.ca
Mon Jul 4 13:41:28 CEST 2011

>Not so fast! :(
>
>It's nice that you are happy. But since last updates my windows do not
>have any decorations (no border, no title bar, no chance to
>close/minimize/maximize), konsole window does not get focus at all,
>after reboot I see all decorations for a split second, then they
>vanish from the screen, only the windows stay. Then after 10 seconds
>the complete task bar of KDE vanishes, such keybindings like Alt+F2 or
>Ctrl+TAB do not work at all, etc.
>Total failure at the moment. xsession_errors shows lots of errors, I
>can not distinguish which is related.

Oh, I see that kdebase4-runtime-4.6.90-4.mga2 was also updated, but I believe this update doesn't change anything (adding ntrack as a Requires is IMHO useless as it was installed anyway, and removing it was and it's still impossible, should you want to use KDE), and it also should not affect KDE.

Are you using a reliable mirror? I updated from distrib-coffee.ipsl.jussieu.fr.

R-C