[Mageia-dev] Anybody having high CPU by kded4 after upgrading to 4.6.90?

John Balcaen mikala at mageia.org
Mon Jul 4 13:53:10 CEST 2011

2011/7/4 Radu-Cristian FOTESCU <beranger5ca at yahoo.ca>:

[...]
> Oh, I see that kdebase4-runtime-4.6.90-4.mga2 was also updated, but I believe this update doesn't change anything (adding ntrack as a Requires is IMHO useless as it was installed anyway, and removing it was and it's still impossible, should you want to use KDE), and it also should not affect KDE.

It's not useless at all in fact. kdebase4-runtime was ony pulling by
internal requires lib(64)ntrack0 & lib(64)ntrack-qt4
 using only  the «  built-in noop monitor (always online).», i did not
notice only yesterday night that his package was installed locally
(ntrack binary which provides
/usr/lib(64)/ntrack/modules/ntrack-libnl1.so.
Also it's strange that kded4 was fixed for you only today since i
pushed the new ntrack 3 days ago
when i noticed it the kde's bug you're referring in the last mail.

--
Balcaen John
Jabber-id: mikala at jabber.littleboboy.net