[Mageia-dev] new mgarepo version

Eugeni Dodonov eugeni at dodonov.net
Thu Jul 14 01:08:51 CEST 2011

On Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 19:30, nicolas vigier <boklm at mars-attacks.org>wrote:

> Hello.
>
> mgarepo version 1.9.11 adds maintdb command :
>
> $ mgarepo maintdb --help
> Usage:
>    Take maintainership of one package :
>       mgarepo maintdb set [package] [login]
>
>    Remove yourself from maintainer of a package :
>       mgarepo maintdb set [package] nobody
>
>    See who is maintainer of a package :
>       mgarepo maintdb get [package]
>
>    See the list of all packages with their maintainer :
>       mgarepo maintdb get

A bit hijacking the thread, but I have a quick question - would it be
possible to have repsys on mageia?

There is mgarepo on Mandriva for the ones willing to work with Mageia
repositories from Mandriva; is it too much to ask for the opposite? (E.g.,
for the ones willing to work on Mandriva repos from Mageia)?

--
Eugeni Dodonov
http://eugeni.dodonov.net/