[Mageia-dev] new mgarepo version

Angelo Naselli anaselli at linux.it
Thu Jul 14 11:13:04 CEST 2011

> A bit hijacking the thread, but I have a quick question - would it be
> possible to have repsys on mageia?
>
> There is mgarepo on Mandriva for the ones willing to work with Mageia
> repositories from Mandriva; is it too much to ask for the opposite? (E.g.,
> for the ones willing to work on Mandriva repos from Mageia)?

IMO there's nothing that should block that, but packaging or license... ;)
As a mandriva contributor -well something more indeed :)-, you could ask
to get part of pacakgers, if you wish to :)

In any case i cannot test it at the moment, but if you rebuilt on
mageia and tested it, i could offer myself to submit it, just send me the srpms
link :)

Angelo