[Mageia-dev] forum/mailing list project

Lee Forest lee8oi at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 17:42:31 CEST 2011

Mailing lists and forums I guess both have drawbacks and advantages. I am
sorry if I sounded biased, and was off topic. I still think some kind of
innovative new messaging/forum/blog/mailing list reimagining sounds like a
fun project. But I do understand its not a feasible option right now for
mageia. I definitly think im gonna ponder this more. I do have experience in
php and other web related languages. Again sorry I was off topic in the
other thread, and thanks for the healthy debate. Its refreshing to hear some
brutal honesty and sense. If anyone is interested in talking more about this
I would certainly be grateful for some constructive criticism from such a
knowledgable group. I hope I did this right. Trying to make it a new topic.