[Mageia-dev] "Job offer" : mentoring program coordinator

andre999 andr55 at laposte.net
Sun Jun 19 03:44:22 CEST 2011

Daniel Kreuter a écrit :
> On Sat, Jun 18, 2011 at 2:55 PM, Samuel Verschelde <stormi at laposte.net
> <mailto:stormi at laposte.net>> wrote:
>
>     Le dimanche 12 juin 2011 15:27:59, Samuel Verschelde a écrit :
>     The 2 candidates were good, which complicated my task because I had
>     to make a
>     choice, but I finally came to a decision : I propose andre999 as a
>     mentoring
>     program coordinator (or facilitator, if you think it fits the job
>     better).
>
>     Samuel Verschelde
>
> Congratulation andre999 for the job. If you need my help feel free to
> ask me.

Thanks Daniel.  As Magnus suggested, I think we could make a good team of three :)
(With more welcome to join.)

Particularly help with a presence on IRC, and any other input you would like to make.
I'd like to make/refine and maintain a one-stop page in the wiki to coordinate the mentoring
process, so suggestions would be more than welcome.

--
André