[Mageia-dev] "Job offer" : mentoring program coordinator

Daniel Kreuter daniel.kreuter85 at googlemail.com
Sun Jun 19 11:20:28 CEST 2011

On Sun, Jun 19, 2011 at 3:44 AM, andre999 <andr55 at laposte.net> wrote:

> Daniel Kreuter a écrit :
>
>> On Sat, Jun 18, 2011 at 2:55 PM, Samuel Verschelde <stormi at laposte.net
>> <mailto:stormi at laposte.net>> wrote:
>>
>>    Le dimanche 12 juin 2011 15:27:59, Samuel Verschelde a écrit :

>     The 2 candidates were good, which complicated my task because I had
>>    to make a
>>    choice, but I finally came to a decision : I propose andre999 as a
>>    mentoring
>>    program coordinator (or facilitator, if you think it fits the job
>>    better).

>>    Samuel Verschelde
>>
>> Congratulation andre999 for the job. If you need my help feel free to
>> ask me.
>>

> Thanks Daniel.  As Magnus suggested, I think we could make a good team of
> three :)
> (With more welcome to join.)
>
> Particularly help with a presence on IRC, and any other input you would
> like to make.
> I'd like to make/refine and maintain a one-stop page in the wiki to
> coordinate the mentoring process, so suggestions would be more than welcome.
>
>  --
>>
>> Mit freundlichen Grüßen
>>
>> Greetings
>>
>> Daniel Kreuter
>>

> --
> André

Thanks for the offer André. One suggestion would be to have a page on wiki
where newcomers can put their name on if they seek for a mentor. But this
can wait until the new wiki is online i think. As for now i only found a
page where we can see our mentors and their apprentices, but no table of
people who wait for a mentor.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Greetings