[Mageia-dev] Minimal patching vs. fixing the whole Universe

Radu-Cristian FOTESCU beranger5ca at yahoo.ca
Wed Jun 22 23:33:39 CEST 2011

> Also, /usr/bin/python2 doesn't exist to begin with, as mikala pointed out.

As I "repointed", the question was not that one. As long as calibre has used env with python, not python2, it worked. Now that the developer changed that, the least intrusive way would be to just remove the "2".

I personally don't like a lot of decisions taken by Kovid Goyal, either wrt functionality, or to things hard-coded rather messy, but it is _his_ application.

Either way, I would rather like to retire myself from this discussion. Sorry to have started it. Packagers are free to do whatever they feel like.

Cheers,
R-C aka beranger