[Mageia-dev] Update of backport, policy proposal

Wolfgang Bornath molch.b at googlemail.com
Sun Jun 26 16:17:55 CEST 2011

2011/6/26 Michael Scherer <misc at zarb.org>:

> Can people please stop saying that "users" are living in the real world,
> as this logically imply that others ( ie, "us", for whatever that mean )
> are not ?

LOL! I did not expect that you take the single word over the expression.
When I set you, me, whoever, in difference to "the real world" it is
meant as the technical discussion "under the hood" vs the practical
daily usage of the system by a non-technical user. A difference which
is real.

Hopefully this is clearer now.

--
wobo