[Mageia-dev] Looking for a mentor in packaging...

Samuel Verschelde stormi at laposte.net
Tue Jun 28 16:57:13 CEST 2011

Le lundi 27 juin 2011 20:40:27, Radu-Cristian FOTESCU a écrit :
> We will soon have a page on wiki where people can put his name on for
> seeking a mentor, too.
>
> >Oh, is it not this
> >one?http://mageia.org/wiki/doku.php?id=packaging#list_of_registered_peopl
>
> It thought it was a list for people wanting to become packagers (although
> some people already are mga packagers), so I've added my name there too.

It's not dedicated to this but rather a means to see who can work on what, if
I remember correctly (and also who can be a mentor), since we have no
maintainer database yet.

> I too said I need mentoring / I want to take care of some packages in mga.
> In the meantime, I am on my own: http://mageia.beranger.org/mageia/

I hope we can find you a mentor as soon as possible. If any mentor is available
for beranger, please tell ! Otherwise, please give some time to the new
mentoring coordination small team so that they can try to improve the process
and find a mentor for you.

Best regards

Samuel