[Mageia-dev] Review Of Bugs

andre999 andre999mga at laposte.net
Tue Nov 1 11:45:58 CET 2011

nicolas vigier a écrit :
> On Tue, 01 Nov 2011, andre999 wrote:
>

>> I like that idea, at least as a supplement to multiple maintainers ...
>> there are a lot of packages where I could help solve problems, but wouldn't
>> want to be a maintainer.  I'm sure this applies to many others.
>>
> You can already help solve problems on any package without being the
> maintainer.

True ... but my idea (not very well defined at the moment) ... was that
maybe we could have a list of those interested in gnome, for example,
and any time a gnome package is reported in bugzilla, they would be
automatically added to the cc list of the bug.  If someone receives an
automatic cc, and they're not interested, they just remove themselves
from the cc -- but at least they are aware of the bug.
There could be better ways, just an idea.
It would be better than being on the bugzilla mailing list, as few
packagers would want to see every type of bug.
But maybe that could be better handled by saved public bugzilla search
lists ?
Or maybe periodically sending out selective bugzilla search lists ?

--
André