[Mageia-dev] Consolidation of the spelling tools in Mageia

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Mon Nov 7 12:46:04 CET 2011

Le lundi 07 novembre 2011 à 12:36 +0100, Kamil Rytarowski a écrit :
> Hello!
>
> We have in Mageia concurrently ispell, aspell, myspell and hunspell +
> voikko and hspell.
>
> Let make order.
>
> This is my scratch of the project, read for more info
> http://www.mandrivauser.de/mga-testwiki/index.php/Overview
> http://www.mandrivauser.de/mga-testwiki/index.php/Proposals

"make order, remove obsolete stuff (also from inside the spec files)"

The cleaning should have been doneon import. Seems no one did clean
anything on import, despites asking and agreeing to do so...

Does hunspell provides a command line tool ? Cause that's one of my use
case of aspell, and I am not the only one ( I can think of integration
with some others tools, like mutt/vim ). What is the plan regarding
compatibility with that ?
--
Michael Scherer