[Mageia-dev] [changelog] [RPM] cauldron core/release kdenlive-0.8.2-1.mga2

Balcaen John mikala at mageia.org
Mon Nov 14 23:29:10 CET 2011

Le lundi 14 novembre 2011 23:17:32 zezinho a écrit :
> Le lundi 14 novembre 2011 20:23:40, Juan Luis Baptiste a écrit :
> > So what is the final decision about this ? is there going to be an
> > update or not ?
>
> I vote no, let's wait for backports, like all other new versions.
i not agree at all because
 - we did it for KDE SC 4.6 (upgrading from 4.6.3 to 4.6.5).
 - the list of bug fixes  (especially the number of crash & corruption fix)
 - it's a *minor* version not a major one
If the policy is to *stricly* push only new versions (& minor versions) in
backports then it should be wrote somewhere so i won't go on updating KDE SC
on next mageia to the last release (especially we won't go to KDE SC 4.8 but
stick with KDE SC 4.7 since i won't be able to provide the minor bug fixes
release for KDE SC 4.8 )

Regards,

--
Balcaen John