[Mageia-dev] Teamviewer and X86_64 build . . .

Guillaume Rousse guillomovitch at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 14:55:28 CET 2011

Le 28/11/2011 11:45, Robert Fox a écrit :
> There a few "key" proprietary softwares which make the Linux work a bit
> easier to integrate and play nice with the others . . . Like Skype,
> Picasa&  Teamviewer (to name a few).  Other distros get this (like Linux
> Mint!):
>
> http://www.liberiangeek.net/2010/04/how-to-install-teamviewer-on-linux-mint-and-connect-to-windows/
Why not switch to linux mint then, if you feel it better suited for your
need ?

I'm more and more concerned about this whole attitude: "you guys should
make my own life easier, because other already do it". That's just plain
consumerism.

--
BOFH excuse #361:

Communist revolutionaries taking over the server room and demanding all
the computers in the building or they shoot the sysadmin. Poor misguided
fools.