[Mageia-dev] [changelog] [RPM] 1 core/updates_testing terminator-0.96-1.mga1

nicolas vigier boklm at mars-attacks.org
Wed Oct 5 17:03:17 CEST 2011

On Wed, 05 Oct 2011, Samuel Verschelde wrote:

> Le mercredi 5 octobre 2011 15:56:58, Lev Givon a écrit :
> >
> > Has any decision been made on when the backports repository be
> > open for submissions?
> >
> > 						L.G.
>
> Yes and no. Decision is : as soon as sysadmins are ready. Practically, this
> means that a sysadmin has to find the time to do it, and the proposed technical
> solution can take time to implement. That's why I proposed 2 other solutions
> that would allow to open really soon but haven't really got an answer.

I would prefer that we do things correctly instead of using temporary
fix, as it doesn't take much more time. I have started doing this but
not finished yet.

And we also need to finish the script that would allow qa-team to move
packages from backports_testing to backports repository, if we don't
want to be overloaded with package move requests on bugzilla.