[Mageia-dev] servers downtime

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Tue Jan 11 00:03:46 CET 2011

Le lundi 10 janvier 2011 à 23:42 +0100, nicolas vigier a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> Tomorrow (Tuesday 11) we plan to reboot all Mageia servers to update
> their kernel. The servers will be unavailable for a short time (hopefully)
> around 2pm UTC.

Just to be complete, what will be impacted are the server in marseille
datacenter :
- valstar ( svn, main scheduler, ldap )
- ecosse, buildhost
- jonund, buildhost
- alamut ( dns, new mailling list server, web application server for
everything except blog and website )

The following server are not impacted :

- krampouezh ( meetbot, secondary dns )
- champagne ( futur blog and website server )
- rabbit ( iso )
- ryu.zarb.org ( current web, blog, wiki and mailling list )
--
Michael Scherer