[Mageia-dev] RPM5 AND MAGEIA

Pierre Jarillon jarillon at abul.org
Thu Mar 3 14:20:40 CET 2011

Le jeudi 3 mars 2011 10:53:25, Buchan Milne a écrit :
> rpm5 has wasted more than half of the time I could afford to contribute to
>  Mandriva. It seems Mandriva has resources to waste, I don't think we have.

I fully agree. The users don't bother if it works with rpm4 or rpm5 or rpm17,
they want only a working system!

A part of the success of Ubuntu is that it works. Even if it is not always the
best technical choice, the best choice is always the choice which works.

--
Pierre Jarillon - http://pjarillon.free.fr/
Vice-président de l'ABUL : http://abul.org/