[Mageia-dev] Contributors using real name/working email? or not? or maybe?

Tux99 tux99-mga at uridium.org
Fri Mar 4 13:45:26 CET 2011

Quote: Wolfgang Bornath wrote on Fri, 04 March 2011 13:36

> Why? Don't you know how to use filters in your mail client? I guess you
> do know.
> I have an inbox for each mailing list, my mail client (actually google
> mail) stores each mail from all those lists in its own box.

It has got nothing to do with inbox sorting, it's to be able to easily
change and block off one email address when it ends up on some spam list,
without affecting anything else.

I don't use yahoo (I have my own mail server) and I was doing this way
before yahoo started offering it, but they have a good document describing
the system, so I refer you to this link on yahoo for further details:
http://help.yahoo.com/tutorials/mmail/mmail/mm_dispaddress1.html
--
Mageia ML Forum Gateway: http://mageia.linuxtech.net/forum/