[Mageia-dev] Contributors using real name/working email? or not? or maybe?

Wolfgang Bornath molch.b at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 4 13:36:47 CET 2011

2011/3/4 Tux99 <tux99-mga at uridium.org>:

> Quote: Wolfgang Bornath wrote on Fri, 04 March 2011 13:13
>>
>> Subscribing to lists hosted on Mageia is done with the mail address
>> given in identity.mageia.org.
>>

> Ok I see, I haven't subscribed to any of those yet so I didn't know that.
> But that's again IMHO not a good idea, we should be able to specify a
> separate email address for the MLs.

Why? Don't you know how to use filters in your mail client? I guess you do know.
I have an inbox for each mailing list, my mail client (actually google
mail) stores each mail from all those lists in its own box.

Of course everybody has his own way of working, I only wanted to show
that you can have an ordered mail system without using different
addresses in the same area of communication.

--
wobo