[Mageia-dev] artwork team, packager/dev assistance needed
rdalverny at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 12:17:07 CET 2011
artwork team is getting its hands on the bootstrap and installer
processes; backgrounds/screensavers are incoming too; and it will need
to do so on the graphic theme (ia ora so far).
For now, the team needs assistance from packagers/developers on these modules:
- drakx (installer - perl/gtk skills/interest needed)
- theme (bootstrap, hibernate, shutdown, backgrounds, screensavers -
plymouth skills/interest needed)
to help to:
- better understand how graphics/animations are and can be used (and
maybe, later, build quick mockup tools);
- replace them;
- cleanup (remove obsolete stuff, maybe break these modules into
smaller, more to-the-point ones);
- document (help future artwork and dev people to get a better grasp
on these modules).
This is not for alpha2 (although a quick overview would be welcome)
but for beta1 (and later of course); work would start at once anyway.
Volunteers? if you are, please join mageia-artwork@ and/or #mageia-artwork.
More information about the Mageia-dev