[Mageia-dev] My account, and accounts which are left

Colin Guthrie mageia at colin.guthr.ie
Thu Mar 10 13:12:51 CET 2011

'Twas brillig, and Cazzaniga Sandro at 10/03/11 11:35 did gyre and gimble:
> Le 10/03/2011 12:32, nicolas vigier a écrit :
>> I think people should not send an email saying "I'm leaving" if they are
>> not sure what they want to do.
>
> They can also be certain when they write the email, then have a doubt after.
> I think it is too steep to close an account directly after the holder's
> request.

Yeah perhaps. Tho' it's fairly easy to argue to opposite (e.g. someone
irately saying "why have you not closed my account after I asked you?"...)

That said, previous discussions were all about keeping the account
generally (for the sake of previous forum posts, bugzilla entries etc.)
so restoring a "deactivated" account shouldn't be that hard anyway...
provided you bribe the admins with cookies :D

Col

--

Colin Guthrie
mageia(at)colin.guthr.ie