[Mageia-dev] buildsystem => maintainers db link test

Romain d'Alverny rdalverny at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 19:24:44 CET 2011

Cool. Thanks to pterjan and boklm we now have a post on maintdb test
platform on each upload. That will help setting things up further.

On Wed, Mar 23, 2011 at 20:45, Maarten Vanraes
<maarten.vanraes at gmail.com> wrote:
> Op woensdag 23 maart 2011 20:32:42 schreef Michael Scherer:
>> ( nota : xml rpc interface could be a good idea to add later if not on
>> the roadmap )

Why not yes.

> Personally, i want an app where i can log in, search a package, and grab /
> drop it (last packager could be shown if you have the info anyway...), and a
> link to the bugs of that package, and also a way to show my maintained
> packages. that's it.

This whole thing may be a mashup of several apps in the end (profile
page for you, profile page for a package, for a team, etc.), among
which the maintdb is only one piece.

Let's just build the minimal set needed for now for maintainer/package
association and build from that.

Heard comments about having a more straight association between the
actual maintainer and the package (and not considering people pushing
a rebuild as a co-maintainer). Will see how to manage that.

Any other point?

Thanks!

Romain