[Mageia-dev] Fwd: [RPM] cauldron core/updates_testing clementine-0.6-5.mga1
maarten.vanraes at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 09:44:07 CET 2011
Op vrijdag 25 maart 2011 21:25:25 schreef Thomas Backlund:
> Ahmad Samir skrev 25.3.2011 20:59:
> > The repo name in installations is "Core Testing", so the inconsistency
> > is not fully my fault :)
> Not anymore...
> I fixed the naming 12 days ago when I added media.cfg to svn.
> But since you already have the medias added, you have the old name.
a bit OT, but since then i had failures for core/updates, tainted/updates,
non-free/updates repositories getting the hdlist. not sure if it's a bug, or
something that's related to my own setup
More information about the Mageia-dev