[Mageia-dev] add new package kvirc to freeze

Oliver Burger oliver.bgr at googlemail.com
Wed May 11 23:03:35 CEST 2011

Zé <mmodem00 at gmail.com> schrieb am 11.05.2011
> In fact theres no rule that says its better this way or other way,
> now if someones decided that some way can be more efficient doesnt
> mean that a user will be forced to use that way, its still the
> user that decides whats the best layout that fits hes needs.
> It matters to be concise, to use proper structure and keep the same
> layout when answering.
It is the usual way on mailing lists, to only cite the part, you are
answering to, and answer below that part.
See also http://wiki.mandriva.com/en/Mailing_lists_Etiquette_(Rules)
(should be added to our won wiki imho.
(And I have to admit, this might be a html mail, and I excuse for
that, but something about my kmail settings went bad :( )

> So far im also used to use the bottom page to answer emails, but i
> have been using gmail webmail and when clicking to answer, it
> prompts empty space in the top of the email, so to do things
> faster i simply wrote there, but i could simply startig using this
> method for my answers.
You can quickly change the settings of Gmail to text mails, then you
have full control of what you are sending.

Oliver