[Mageia-dev] add new package kvirc to freeze

Ahmad Samir ahmadsamir3891 at gmail.com
Wed May 11 23:12:50 CEST 2011

On 11 May 2011 22:51, Zé <mmodem00 at gmail.com> wrote:
> In fact theres no rule that says its better this way or other way, now
> if someones decided that some way can be more efficient doesnt mean
> that a user will be forced to use that way, its still the user that
> decides whats the best layout that fits hes needs.

Unless there's a general consensus on which way should be used; that's
when it's not a decision the user can take, either he/she complies
with those simple rules or doesn't, but then that would be considered
rude of him/her.

> It matters to be concise, to use proper structure and keep the same
> layout when answering.
>
> http://www.emailreplies.com/

What does have to do with top/bottom posting? you keep the same layout
when you bottom-post....

> So far im also used to use the bottom page to answer emails, but i
> have been using gmail webmail and when clicking to answer, it prompts
> empty space in the top of the email, so to do things faster i simply
> wrote there, but i could simply startig using this method for my
> answers.

I use Gmail 95% of the time I am sending emails, and I always
bottom-post, just one/two scrolls down take about 1.5 seconds :)

--
Ahmad Samir