[Mageia-dev] add new package kvirc to freeze

mmodem00 at gmail.com
Wed May 11 23:48:36 CEST 2011

Like i said a user can choose what layout better fits his needs, if
its top or bottom its simply the user prefers, but the user should
continue with same layout.

And seams your giving me reason:

> What does have to do with top/bottom posting? you keep the same layout
> when you bottom-post....

exactly, you also keep the same layout if you choose to use the top.

Well seams your wanting to turn this into a big issue, that way ill
just drop this discussion here, i have better things to do.

--
Zé