[Mageia-dev] Shutdown button by default in Mageia 2 Gnome request

Sebastian sebsebseb sebsebseb_mageia at gmx.com
Tue Apr 3 03:36:43 CEST 2012

On 29/03/12 10:47, Olav Vitters wrote:
> PS: Alt, not tab. And you can right click 'bkor' and see the real name ;)
Yep alt tab.

In my client Konversation  it's hover over the nick in the nicks list
for example, which I could have done.

Anyway Remmy told me soon after in #mageia-dev that it was you.

By the way in my other email at the end I meant, extensions shouldn't
usually delay the release of a new version of Gnome in distro's, or in
most distro's that use it in general. Some distro's may rely on
extensions a lot in Gnome so have to wait for them to be compatible
before using a new version for example.

 From Sebastian sebsebseb