[Mageia-dev] [Mageia-discuss] Handbooks - the lot

Wolfgang Bornath molch.b at googlemail.com
Thu Apr 12 11:56:11 CEST 2012

2012/4/12 Dimitrios Glentadakis <dglent at gmail.com>:

> My opinion is that the person who does nt want it has to uninstall it and
> not that the person who want it has to install it

Well, then you did not read close enough. The issue is not
"either-or". I would be totally content if the handbooks would be
listed in the individual package selection and marked for installation
by default. This way the user with a standard installation will get
it, and those who do not want it can unmark them. At the moment this
is not possible because of the dependency between package and
handbook.

--
wobo