[Mageia-dev] [soft-commits] [4237] block denemo as it pulls in lilypond and texlive

Thomas Backlund tmb at mageia.org
Tue Apr 24 18:50:17 CEST 2012

Thierry Vignaud skrev 24.4.2012 19:31:
> On 24 April 2012 18:10,<root at mageia.org>  wrote:
>> Revision 4237 Author tmb Date 2012-04-24 18:10:32 +0200 (Tue, 24 Apr 2012)
>>
>> Log Message
>>
>> block denemo as it pulls in lilypond and texlive
>
> Err I think you&  blino go the wrong way.
>
> Wouldn't it be simpler to specify what you don't want instead?
> (kdepim, texlive, lilypond)

It would if urpmi would behave nicely...

That is indeed how the auto_install.pl stuff is supposed to work...

But as it is now, if I would specify texlive directly, urpmi will start
unselecting various random packages thus breaking the livecd build...
(it even nukes protected packages like basesystem(-minimal)...

That is why we have to block the packages in the "beginning" of the
dependency chain...

--
Thomas